Effective Date: 09/20/2016
TalentDrive complies with the U.S. Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personally identifiable information from Switzerland. Talent Drive has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view TalentDrive's certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
TalentDrive, LLC participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. TalentDrive, LLC is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
TalentDrive, LLC is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. TalentDrive, LLC complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, TalentDrive, LLC is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, TalentDrive, LLC may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
A. The information we gather.
TalentDrive gathers two types of information about users:
1. Non-personally identifiable information (information that does not identify a specific individual): When visitors use the Services, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which links were "clicked." Collecting such information involves the collection and logging of IP addresses, operating system, and browser software used by each user of the Services. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from the IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us identify the most popular areas of our web site and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities. In addition, we may disclose some of this information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and/or clicked through their advertisements. We collect non-personally identifiable information in part through the use of "cookies"
Log Files - As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by TalentDrive and our affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the european union click here) please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
2. Personally identifiable information: In certain areas of the site, we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, zip code, profession, or credit card information. We will, in such situations, seek to identify which informational items are required and which are optional. The Services are not available to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the event that you encounter any TalentDrive user who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact privacy@TalentDrive.com.
B. How we use (and do not use) the information we gather.
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways we use the information we gather. Keep in mind that, while TalentDrive encourages all third parties involved to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of our visitors and members and to otherwise handle personally identifiable information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from TalentDrive or independently. Nevertheless, in the event you encounter any third party associated with, or who claims association with TalentDrive, who you feel is improperly collecting or using information about you, please contact privacy@TalentDrive.com. We will be happy to forward your message to the third party or contact the third party on your behalf.
1. How we use (and do not use) non-personally identifiable information: We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful Services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors and members, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Services. We may use the aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked through links to their sites.
Subject to the foregoing, TalentDrive uses your personally identifiable information in several ways:
- to customize various aspects of the Services to your preferences;
- to send to you TalentDrive solicitations, product announcements, and the like that we feel may be of interest to you (you may "opt out" of receiving these materials, as provided below);
- to send to you certain e-mail messages that are critical to your use of the Services, such as system status updates or order confirmations (because these messages contain important information, you may not be able to "opt out" of receiving such messages);
- to "pre-populate" forms that are displayed for the purpose of collecting individual data by TalentDrive;
- as may be necessary to support the operation of the Services, such as for account maintenance, and record-keeping purposes.
In addition to the circumstances described above, TalentDrive may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties as follows:
- If you "opt in" to receive promotional materials (see below), information you have made available to TalentDrive may be made available to third parties who provide goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- All information made available to TalentDrive may be made available to our contractors and consultants, and professional advisors (such as attorneys or accountants), but only to the extent necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and only under a duty of confidentiality.
- If TalentDrive is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information.
3. "Opting In": You may choose to "opt in" to receive promotional materials from TalentDrive. You will be given the opportunity to "opt in" to receive such materials at every point at which we collect personally identifiable information through the Services. You may change your "opt in" status or "opt out" with respect to such materials at any time by contacting us at privacy@TalentDrive.com. You may also contact those third parties directly.
Occasionally, TalentDrive may conduct surveys in order to better deliver advertisements and content and to better understand your needs relating to the Services. We will not share your survey information with any third party, except in aggregate form.
E. Deleting or correcting your personally identifiable information.
Upon request TalentDrive, LLC will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you would like to have your personally identifiable information removed from TalentDrive's database, or would like to correct an error in such information, please contact us at privacy@TalentDrive.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days.
Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within TalentDrive databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however TalentDrive reserves the right, from time to time, to re-contact former customers or users of TalentDrive.
F. Data Retention.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
H. Links to Third Party Sites.
501 Boylston Street, third floor
BOSTON, MA 02116